I went to the dentist this morning. Apparently workign at the chocolate factory has disadvantages. Anyway, I came back in around 10:30 and the left side of my face was still numb. I had to talk in the meeting and drool was coming out of my mouth. It was nice.
yes, and my choice of a DVD movie on a flat screen bolted to the ceiling, laughing gas and 2 pain killers (topical and shot) for the pain. Now that I think about it, it was kind of nice morning. i might purposely get a cavity soon.
She tends to approach life's experiences like a night out. Self-consciousness and shyness gives way to drinking too much wine, laughing loudly, and singing to bad 80s music. She likes to wander antique stores, research travel ideas, and tease her husband.
5 comments:
Huh. Tomorrow morning I have to go to my dentist for a cleaning.
You post will be uppermost in my mind.
Thank you.
-Bruce
good luck with that one!
I went to the dentist this morning. Apparently workign at the chocolate factory has disadvantages. Anyway, I came back in around 10:30 and the left side of my face was still numb. I had to talk in the meeting and drool was coming out of my mouth. It was nice.
but doesn't your dentist's assistant give you a paraffin wax on your hands while cleaning?? I think it's worth it.
yes, and my choice of a DVD movie on a flat screen bolted to the ceiling, laughing gas and 2 pain killers (topical and shot) for the pain. Now that I think about it, it was kind of nice morning. i might purposely get a cavity soon.
Post a Comment