Friday, November 14, 2008

Shadows

Doesn't this remind you of the cut-out shadows you created in pre-school? I can still feel the crayon move slowly around my head...along my arms...and then in between my fingers as I was traced onto paper. Smiling to my little self and relishing those few moments of complete relaxation. That just might have been my first yoga class.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually it reminds me of my first fall day in the back yard of my Money Pit of a house we sold when I realized I had a lot of trees that drops a lot of leaves in my yard. I think I cried....not of Joy....but of pure hatred for trees that day. I got over it quickly however when I flipped the switch of my leaf blower on and blew all of those nasty leaves into a pile and then jumped into only to land in a pile of doggy doo that I covered up!! Ohhhhh it was a beautiful day....

Carolyn said...

lol. someone get a crayon and trace jeff onto paper. Stat.