Friday, September 04, 2009

Spider Spotlight

These pictures do NOT give justice to how big this spider is. If R is not at my immediate beck and call to extinguish arachnids, this is what I end up doing.
Following them with a headlight along our ceiling. I refuse to lose sight of them until my spider hero comes back home.
And yes, that is our dorm room bed. 3 feet from the ceiling and all the more reason I have to keep track of those suckers. No way is it going to fall onto my face.
P.S. Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day. R and I (along with his brother and girlfriend) are headed on a camping vacation to the Grand Canyon. Let's put it this way: you have to use quarters in order to take a shower.
And Mama sure does like her showers. Let's see how much money I spend on cleanliness alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how many spiders you swallow during the night unbeknownst to you? It's like, 2 per year...so you've swallowed approximately 56 spiders in your lifetime. Yummy.

Anonymous said...

Just think about how many escape!?

Unc

mengi34 said...

Awesome, the grand canyon! Can't wait to read those posts!