Problem is, you can't squeal very well over the internet.
And poor A just wasn't used to it.
Her first taste was on the way home, through this tree-lined street.

Can it get better than this??

And then I squealed over breakfast. French toast with fruit and yogurt.
Uh, hello A. I'm moving in.

Later I paused to take a nerdy photo in the farmers market.

But it didn't take too long before I squealed over a collection of the world's largest shoes. It cost 50 cents.
And was well worth it.

The next day we stayed around her neighborhood and ran by the water.
I stopped a few times to "tie my shoelace."

And ended the visit with a tea room lunch. You know, I had never been to one before? Loved it.
A wouldn't wear a hat. Hey, I can't bully around everyone.
But I'll try.
I had such a great time and cannot believe it took this long to catch up again with an old friend.


No comments:
Post a Comment