You guys had better guesses than what it really is. We had just watched Aliens and it reminded us of the hand thing that attached itself to that one guy's face.
She tends to approach life's experiences like a night out. Self-consciousness and shyness gives way to drinking too much wine, laughing loudly, and singing to bad 80s music. She likes to wander antique stores, research travel ideas, and tease her husband.
7 comments:
silence of the lambs?
-amy
Looks like Pinhead from Hellraiser without the Pins...
Pinhead From Hellraiser
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhead_(Hellraiser)
Here is the correct link... I added an extra : in the HTML code. OOOOPS!!!
Pinhead
You guys had better guesses than what it really is. We had just watched Aliens and it reminded us of the hand thing that attached itself to that one guy's face.
I like your ideas better.
Alien! Oh, am I too late??
Unc
silence of the lambs
Wet Hot American Summer.
SPECIFICALLY the time where the has been Soccer player comes back from Nebraska and has a mysterious mouth disease!!!!
Post a Comment